1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to and temporarily stored on the device of each person visiting the Website from which the Website is accessed.
The information collected by cookies on the Websites helps to identify the visitors, save the Websites’ history, and adapt the content accordingly. The data collected by cookies allows Us to ensure your ability to browse more conveniently, provide you with attractive offers and learn more about the behavior of users of the Websites, analyze trends, and improve the Websites, personal services, and services provided by Us.
2. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
2.2. You can also manage and/or delete cookies according to your preferences. You can choose which cookies you want to accept and which you want to reject in your browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.). You can delete any cookies already on your device, and most browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being stored. The location of these settings depends on the browser you are using.
2.3. Please note that in most browsers, it is possible to:
- check what cookies are stored and delete individual cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- block cookies from specific Websites;
- block the sending of all cookies;
- delete all cookies when You close Your browser.
2.4. You can withdraw your consent to using cookies at any time by changing your settings and deleting the saved cookies. If you delete cookies, please note that any options you have set will also be removed, and the Website may not function or function properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies when using the Website.
2.5. To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
3. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
3.1. We use technical, analytical, and commercial cookies on this Website:
3.1.1. TECHNICAL COOKIES
Technical cookies: help to display the Website to you and ensure its functionality. These technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website.
3.1.2. ANALYTICAL COOKIES
Analytical cookies help us to understand how our visitors use the Website. It helps us to optimize and improve our Website and understand the effectiveness of your advertising and communications.
We want to inform you that Google Inc. provides the Google Analytics tool and has access to the statistics collected by this tool. Google Inc. is committed to the protection and privacy of personal data. You can learn more about data processing by Google Inc. by clicking on the following link: https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/.
4. TO WHOM IS THE DATA COLLECTED BY COOKIES TRANSMITTED?
The data collected through cookies may be transferred to Our authorized data processors who provide Us with, for example, Website hosting services and other services. Please be informed that we have concluded data processing agreements with each processor and ensure that each processor implements adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS, AND HOW CAN YOU IMPLEMENT THEM?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our processing of personal data.
- The right to have access to your personal data processed by us.
- The right to request rectification of your personal data processed by us.
- The right to request erasure.
- The right to restriction of data processing.
- The right to object to the processing of data.
- Right to your personal data portability.
- The right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following contact email address: info
6. YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
If you believe that your rights have been violated, you can always contact us by email at email@example.com and/or file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos g. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, E- By mail firstname.lastname@example.org).